Sunday 7 July 2013

A little bit of magic...

How do fairies get into your house? We were wondering this the other day during a chat we were having about my son's invisible friend 'Bug' (he's very little and has wings like a fairy). They are too little to use our big doors. So it got me thinking... And then this happened - a fairy door magically appeared in my daughter's bedroom! 


I told a few friends about our new addition and, of course, they wanted to know how they could get one too... They are very cute after all! 

They are very simple to put together, but for those that are craftily challenged I am putting together some in kit form (or fully made up). If you're interested, contact me on twitter @arare5minutes and I will do my best to help you out. 

M x



No comments:

Post a Comment